At Bodyport™, the respect and protection of your privacy and the security of your personal information are a priority. This privacy statement explains how we collect and use the information on the website http://www.bodyport.com and all its extensions (collectively the “Site”)
You can visit our site without unveiling your identity. The “Site” collects your internet protocol address (IP address) and we use analytics software and cookies to make your experience as easy as possible, and improve our services.
If you consent to it, we collect:
- information (such as your name, email, postal address, gender, if you have children, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information;
- your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process when will be operational;
- details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Site;
- communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions;
- IP addresses.
A cookie is a small text file that a website asks a browser to store on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate a website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly. Cookies are used to:
- analyze visit behavior;
- enhance your user experience on the “Site”;
- to recognize you when you are using the “Site”.
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- provide products and services;
- deliver products and services;
- personalize and customize content;
- send you emails and newsletters about our products and services.
Bodyport™ does not share, sell, or rent your information. We use your information responsibly. Any information that is provided to a third-party vendor is to be used only for the purpose of performing the analytics and compiling reports of the information. The third-party is restricted from using this information in any other way other than to provide these services to Bodyport™ and they may not share or resell this information.
By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
Bodyport™ reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.